Thursday, January 6, 2011

Prose Poem: Tell Me Why

This prose poem is in memory of my aunt that passed away since 2 years ago.
  
   Its been a couple of years,
 since you left my heart behind.
   Crying all my tears out
 as my eyes become blind.
   Nothing feels the same,
 because I'm use to being with you
  family and friends would be concerned of me,
but never would I tell
That I was getting hurt by
 the person I really loved so much.
The one who was created
to be sent to me from
      above.
I still don't know what went
 wrong, or why you had to go.
Not only were you my aunt,
but you were my
   best friend.
And now it seems like I've
lost everything I ever had.
Everything worth living for,
flying away from my hands.
  Living everyday
questioning myself
why you left without a reason,
  leaving me all alone.
Tell me why, Tell me why
   you had to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment