Saturday, January 1, 2011

Review on: The Blake Blog (Community Blog)

      I found The Blake Blog that's Better than the "Best Blake Blog" , created by Austin Schwartz, MJ Roy, Veronica Sanchez, and Erika Hewgley, to be helpful and thrilling. Their blog is devoted to the romantic poet William Blake; the posts contain information about his life and his love of poetry. This wonderful blog really helped me to learn more about the life and poetry of William Blake.
     I really liked reading this blog especially all the posts that the group provided. It was well put together though the layout was simple, but very unique. The picture at the top was a nice touch and got my attention right away, especially the big title. The blogs were very interesting to read and were very informative.
     The Holy Thursday post was very appealing and I really enjoyed it. While reading this, I understood how the orphans were innocent. I connect well to this poem, because I barely have anything and I have such a big heart and I am very happy. In order for me to be happy and to have a big heart I don't need to have a lot of things. In the last sentence of this post it says, "that it's a sad lesson and the lesson many children on today should learn." In my opinion I agree with it, because if kids now days would realize that they dont need a lot of things to be happy, and that they can find happiness having a big heart and not regreating what they have now.
     While reading the Bibliography of Blake post, I understood the kind of person he was as an adult and child. Even though he lived very poorly he pursued in writing and painting. This post brought Blake to life and it was an interesting post to read.
     In overall the William Blake blog was presented very well and nicely. It had good information about Blake and it was really informative. I learned a lot about William Blake due to the great posts they had that were explained very well and nicely. This site was very easy to explore, which is very helpful for someone that does not know anything about William Blake. I believed that the group worked really hard on this blog, and I really enjoyed visiting their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment